In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data (RGPD), as well as in compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), the following related points are reported below with the processing of personal data through this website:
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT?
The person in charge of the treatment is LOS NARANJOS CAMPO DE GOLF S.L .; with N.I.F .: B-92298736; registered office: Plaza de Cibeles s / n., CP 29660 Nueva Andalucía, Marbella (Málaga); Telephone: 952 82 24 28; Fax: 952 81 14 28, and e-mail address: email@example.com
FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL THE PERSONAL DATA BE PROCESSED?
Depending on the form or data collection process, the data may be processed for the following purposes:
- Newsletter and commercial communications: By subscribing to our commercial newsletter or accepting the sending of commercial communications unequivocally, we will send you periodic communications via email, with information about our promotions, activities and services.
- Bussines Club: The personal data collected through this section will be processed in order to inform you about the conditions of the Business Club and, where appropriate, manage the services that imply your membership in the Club.
- Membership: The data that the interested party provides through the membership form, will be processed in order to meet your request for information about the process of acquiring membership.
- Golf Packages: Personal data will be processed in order to contact the interested parties who have requested information about any of our Golf packages and, where appropriate, manage the reservation thereof.
- Work with us: The data collected through this section will be processed in order to manage the participation of the interested party in the personnel selection processes developed by Los Naranjos GC.
- Private area: Through the Private Area you can access information about.
- News: In the event that the User makes a comment regarding any of the news published on the website, the data collected will be used to identify him, but only the name indicated will appear published next to the comment he makes. In these cases Los Naranjos GC reserves the right to review the content of the comments prior to publication. Comments that:
- induce, incite or promote actions contrary to the law, morals and good customs;
- incorporate violent, degrading messages or, in general, contrary to the law, morals and good customs;
- are protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the authorization of their owners;
- are contrary to the right to honor, personal and family privacy or the image of people.
- Kids Club: The data that the father, mother or legal guardian provides on behalf of the minor will be used in order to manage their incorporation to the Kids Club, a long-term junior player development program, divided into three segments: Academy classes, supervised practices and participation in tournaments:
TRUTH OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED
All information provided by the User must be true and accurate. For these purposes, the interested party guarantees the authenticity of all the data that he provides as a result of completing the corresponding form. In any case, the User will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements that he makes, and for the damages caused to Los Naranjos GC, or to third parties, for the information they provide.
RECIPIENTS OF THE INFORMATION AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF DATA
We inform the User that the treatment of the information collected through this website does not imply an international transfer of data. The Club may publish the list with the results of the competitions, both on this website and on the Club’s notice board. Likewise, during the development of the competition the name of the participant may appear on the monitors of our closed circuit television, located in the Club’s premises, with the sole purpose of providing information on schedules and on the competition. Likewise, the results of the competition will be communicated to the Royal Spanish Golf Federation, to update the handicap. These assignments are necessary for the proper management of the competition. However, if you do not want your data to be processed for these purposes, please contact the Club’s secretariat, before formalizing the registration.
BASIS THAT LEGITIMATES THE DATA PROCESSING
The basis that legitimizes the data processing is the User’s own consent, which is manifested by ticking the acceptance box as a step prior to sending each form. The User has the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
DATA CONSERVATIONNewsletter and commercial communications: The information of recipients of our commercial newsletter will be kept indefinitely unless the User requests the cancellation in the reception of new communications, in which case, we will proceed to delete their data and include them in our Robinson List in order to ensure that no new commercial shipments are made.
- Business Club: The personal data collected through this section will be kept during the period in which the relationship between the parties is maintained. Subsequently, the data will be kept duly blocked and after this period, the deletion will proceed.
- Membership: Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to meet your request for information. Subsequently, the data will be kept duly blocked and after this period, the deletion will be carried out.
- Golf Packages: The personal data collected through this section will be kept during the period in which the relationship between the parties is maintained. Subsequently, the data will be kept duly blocked and after this period, the deletion will proceed.
- Bookings: Personal data will be kept for the period necessary to manage the reservation. Subsequently, the data will be kept duly blocked and after this period, the deletion will proceed.
- Work with us: The data of job candidates will be kept for a period not exceeding two years. After this period, we will proceed to delete the information.
- Private area: The data of registered users will be kept indefinitely as long as the User maintains the status of partner, unless they request the removal of the information from the Private Area.
- News: The comment will appear published during the period in which the news appears on our website. However, the user may request the withdrawal of the comment at any time.
- Kids Club:The information will be kept for the period in which the minor is part of the Club. Subsequently, the data will be kept duly blocked and after this period, the data will be deleted.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User has the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. The User may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case Los Naranjos GC will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the User may object to the processing of their data. In this case, Los Naranjos GC will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. Finally, we inform you about your right to portability provided for in the RGPD so that your data can be provided to the Responsible for the treatment that the User indicates to us. To make these rights effective, the User can send an email to or send a letter to the following address: Plaza de Cibeles s / n., CP 29660 Nueva Andalucía, Marbella (Málaga).
In the cases in which it considers that the data protection rights of the interested party have been violated during the data processing by Los Naranjos GC, especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights, the User may submit a claim before the competent Data Protection Control Authority
SECURITY OF THE INFORMATION
Los Naranjos GC uses technologies appropriate to the current state of the art, to protect your data and personal information, so our website is stored on secure servers protected against the most common types of attacks. However, we remind you that invulnerable technology does not exist and that therefore you must use the means within your reach to maintain the level of security of your data.
Los Naranjos GC
has adopted technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to that are exposed.
In relation to the Users Area, we remind you of the need for your username and password to be private and non-transferable. In the event that you suspect any unauthorized access to the restricted access area, you must notify us immediately at the email address so that we can adopt the corresponding measures to guarantee the confidentiality, security and integrity of your personal information.
Los Naranjos GC
Date of last update: 05/12/2020