First of all, Covid19 has changed our lives and way of thinking. For this reason, perhaps we are currently a little reluctant to go out for dinner.
In general, the lifestyle on the Costa del Sol is spending many hours away from home thanks to the good weather we have.
In fact, both in winter and summer we are used to hanging out with friends after work and having some tapas.
As a consequence, all the tourists who come to Marbella come in the search of this lifestyle.
What is currently happening in the hospitality industry in the province of Malaga during Covid19?
All the restaurants have made a great effort adapting their facilities and taking precautionary measures against coronavirus.
We also have to consider the three months we have been in quarantine. In addition think about the recent opening of the borders in the European Union. Important factors for both residents and tourists who wish to return to a certain normality.
For that reason, we all want to enjoy the Marbellí lifestyle again.
Our list of restaurants to enjoy its terraces and different gastronomies this summer 2020.
Although there may be fewer tourists this summer, the safe distances in the restaurants means that there are also fewer tables. Therefore, reserving a table on a terrace during July or August might be difficult.
Because of that we want to provide you with a list of the best restaurants in Marbella that have a terrace. In this way, you can book in advance and enjoy an authentic “al fresco” dinner.
To begin with, let’s start with our Marbella Old Town:
• Tempora Restaurant, a very special place that offers Mediterranean cuisine in the heart of Marbella.
• The Farm, creative menus of organic cuisine from local suppliers and with also an innovative wine list.
Imagine walking and feeling the sea breeze on Marbella’s promenade and ending up dining at:
• Garum Marbella, Mediterranean cuisine with modern touches served on an enviable terrace.
• Tahini, offers Japanese cuisine and without a doubt has one of the best terraces with sea views on the Costa del Sol.
• Los Mellizos Marbella, with a spectacular terrace overlooking the sea a place to taste fish and seafood recently brought from the market.
• Meksian Marbella, authentic Mexican fusion cuisine with Asian influences.
A little away from Marbella but highly recommended to visit in the Elvíria area:
• La Scala, authentic homemade Italian cuisine with an “al fresco” setting in its gardens.
Luckily for our golfers at Nueva Andalucía area near Los Naranjos GC:
• Chez Philippe Marbella, a bistro that combines French and Italian cuisine and offers an exceptional service.
• Breathe, gastro bar and modern multi-gastronomic concept with spectacular gardens and terraces on various levels.
Finally we end up in the prestigious area of Puerto Banús:
• El Gaucho de Banús offers delicious Argentinean grilled cuts with wonderful views of the yachts in Puerto Banús.